Tuesday 10 July 2012

Vacation Photo Time!

So I feel that I should show some of my vacation photos on here. Jay and I have been to some fantastic places, and really, what is there to life if you can't brag?

Last year in April, Jay and I went to England and visited Buckingham Palace. Did you know the Queen is my 27th cousin 9 times removed? No? Well, now you're educated.

Anyway, we took a photo at Buckingham, and I think something special was going on that day, because there were so many cheering people there...maybe Justin Beiber was visiting...





Now! Our next vacation was a few months ago, in Washington, DC. We were trying to take a photo there, but this guy kept getting in the way! All my photos turned out with this man in them! Needless to say, I was VERY annoyed.





Now last, but not least, a photo from our winter 2010 Vancouver trip. Amazing views, just gorgeous, and we didn't even need coats (we're THAT good). But there were these CRAZY athletes all over the place - these skiers even tried to run us over when we were taking this photo! We were all, "Simmer down, skiers, this isn't the Olympics!" 





Hope you enjoyed our trip down vacation memory lane! As you can see, my Husband and I have changed a lot over the years, and we like to try different poses and outfits, but we're the same ol' dorky people from Ohio/Ontario that we've always been! 

Can't wait to see where we go next year, and I'm sure you can't either!



No comments:

Post a Comment