Saturday 2 June 2012

Welcome!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!


Welcome to the best blog EVER. Ok, it probably isn't the best one EVER, and I'm sure there are other blogs who have the right to use the word EVER in all caps, but seeing as how I kinda march to the beat of my own drum and all the other cliches about being different, I'll just go ahead and use EVER howEVER I like. Get it? HowEVER? Eh, you get the point.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Vandenburg, and this is a photo of me.


*cough* Ignore my "model" shirt there, don't mean to show off...

Ok, Ok, you've got me. No, I'm not a natural blonde. 

What?! Oh, alright, that isn't really a photo of me. Let's face it, folks, I am neither blonde, skinny, tan, and I most certainly do not wear orange...whatever those are...a handkerchief? A scarf? A well-placed napkin? Who knows.

THIS is the real me.



Fat (and happy with it!), brunette with a bunch of greys growing in, brown-eyed, with...dare I say it?...FRUMPY PANTIES.

I've been told numerous times by two people that I should have a blog, and they've pinkie sworn to read it, so here I am! Along the way, you'll read news reports from the Oakville Boring News team, see photos only a Mother could love and read random thoughts that pop into my head. 

So get out your party dress, it's time to sit by the computer and read! 




2 comments:

  1. It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world out there, and I'm just lucky enough to have a crazy friend with an awesome blog to help save my sanity. :) Looking forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, thank you, Melissa! Glad I could be of service. :)

    ReplyDelete