Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Most Amazing Recipe Ever!

Being a Pinterest addict, I tend to pin many delicious-looking recipes to try, all provided to us from blogs who seemingly have all the food secrets. They come up with amazing recipes that I, myself, not really being that great of a cook, could never come up with on my own.

Those Pinterest recipes make me jealous.

I have recipes. I should be pinned!

So today, I am giving you my TOP-SECRET-MOST-AMAZING-RECIPE EVER. And you're going to want to make it SO MUCH that you are just going click your little "Pin it!" button and make all my dreams of being a top-pinned recipe come true!

So are you ready for the best recipe ever that I totally made up myself unless someone else says they made it in which case I totally didn't make up myself for legal purposes?

GREAT! Taste-buds, get ready!


PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH




What you need:
Two pieces of bread - any bread. Even if it's moldy, pick off the moldy bits.
Peanut Butter, Creamy preferred - Any kind. I use knock-off PB. I'm cheap.
Jelly, any fruit flavor.

Ok, now, I know that this recipe seems like it is INCREDIBLY hard, but that is just those five shots of tequila talking - or at least it is for me - you can do this, I believe in you!

First, put the pieces of bread on a plate. 

Second, and this is where it gets hard, spread peanut butter on one piece of the bread, and jelly on the other piece of bread. As much as you like. I like a lot, because I'm a slob.

Third, very gently, place the peanut butter'd piece of bread on top of the jelly piece. Putting the jelly piece on top of the peanut butter piece is sacrilegious - lightening will strike your sandwich and destroy it if you put the jelly piece on top. I mean it - many a sandwich of mine has disintegrated due to being wrongly placed together. 

This last step is the most important step of this sandwich, and you will cry a river if you get it wrong. Using a knife, cut the sandwich in half DIAGONALLY. It's VERY important the the sandwich is cut diagonally. If you cut the sandwich in half straight down the middle, it won't taste as good. Trust me. I'm an expert, and so are your kids.

And there you have it! The bestest, most amazing recipe you have ever seen and have never made before! 

Take THAT, fancy Pinterest recipes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment